Proveris Scientific’s nasal and aerosol drug testing products established the FDA recommended standard for automated in vitro testing of spray drug delivery devices.
Proveris’s Viota® software and Indizo®, SprayVIEW®, and Vereo® instrumentation platforms collect, display, store, analyze, and report test data according to all FDA recommendations. The platforms provide pharmaceutical laboratories with:
- Objectivity and better technology for performing in vitro tests
- Electronic submission of measurement results
- Method and instrument validation in accordance with 21 C.F.R. part 11 and GAMP 4
- Automated actuation with Proveris’s Vereo actuators
- Automated spray pattern and plume geometry tests with Proveris’s SprayVIEW instrument
- Automated shot weight and dose content uniformity tests with Proveris’s Indizo robotic, high through-put instrument
Viota Software Platform
Proveris’s patented Viota software platform unifies laboratories and streamlines spray and aerosol test data management and analysis. Viota software controls all Proveris instrumentation and centralizes data records to enable access from anywhere in the world.
Proveris’s patented Vereo automated actuators reliably replicate hand use of nasal and oral spray pumps and metered dose inhalers. Proveris has integrated a Vereo actuator into each piece of instrumentation it offers to ensure compliance with FDA recommendations for the use of automated actuation.
SprayVIEW Measurement Instrument
Proveris’s patented SprayVIEW instrument established the standard now recommended by the FDA for automated spray pattern and plume geometry measurement testing of spray and aerosol delivered drugs.
Indizo High Through-put Instrument
Proveris’s Indizo high through-put test instrument automates dose content uniformity and shot weight testing of nasal sprays. The robotic instrument provides pharmaceutical laboratories with the ability to conduct multiple high through-put routine tests of nasal spray devices using a single platform.