Viota® Software Platform
Proveris’s Viota software platform unifies pharmaceutical spray and aerosol drug delivery test data.
Comprehensive Reach Unifies Labs
The Viota software platform integrates spray and aerosol product research and testing programs for:
- spray pattern
- plume geometry
- dose content uniformity
- shot weight
- actuation data for droplet size/particle size distribution by laser diffraction
Its secure database combines performance and scalability with industry-leading security and regulatory compliance features.
The Viota software platform:
- Centralizes test methods and data
- Provides FDA-recommended traceability
- Operates all Proveris equipment
- Unifies data into a central repository accessible anywhere in the world
The Viota software platform’s Windows®-based interface enables users to sort, compare, and analyze spray data from any network location. The platform also enables compliance with 21 C.F.R. Part 11 regulations for electronic records and signatures.
Automation Streamlines Function
- The Viota Method Executive automates system checks and calibrations to ensure data integrity.
- The Viota Method Editor streamlines test protocols by allowing users to define tests by actuation event and then automatically prompting appropriate steps.
- The software captures all test events as unique data records and automatically generates audit trails needed for comprehensive FDA submissions and full data record traceability.
Data Management Promotes Success
Proveris’s Viota software streamlines data management to help analysts report and analyze spray drug actuations, individually or in groups, while preserving every event for FDA or other regulatory scrutiny.
Complete data record sets that include all relevant actuation events and system status can be exported from the database for simple copy/paste integration into other programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel®, or other Laboratory Information Management System software applications.