About Proveris Scientific® Corporation
Proveris® Accelerates Success
Proveris accelerates the success of nasal and aerosol drug developers by providing a proven testing protocol, patented instrumentation and methodology, and a software platform that unifies all test methods, data, and analysis. Proveris provides:
- Comprehensive solutions for the life of a spray or aerosol drug product
- Effective methodology and compliance support
- Innovative, patented testing technologies
Leading pharmaceutical companies around the world turn to Proveris for the expertise required to tackle the challenges of developing safe, effective, and innovative spray therapies.
Proveris’s proven track record of dedication to customer success has made it the company pharmaceutical developers and the FDA rely on for software, instrumentation, protocols, and support for test regimes that bring next-generation spray-delivered drugs to market faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Proveris helps pharmaceutical companies master every step of spray drug development:
- Actuation parameter determination services help pump and device selection and confirmation processes
- SprayVIEW®, Vereo®, and Indizo® instrumentation employ optimized actuation parameters for simulation of hand actuation by people within drug’s targeted age and gender range
- Comprehensive measurement techniques provide accurate test results with a built-in audit trail for the life of the drug product
- Viota® software platform unifies all test data for analysis, measurements, and reports while allowing 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Proveris understands the need to improve productivity and shorten time to market by eliminating inefficiencies, integrating functions, and cutting costs. To help meet these objectives, Proveris has developed integrated solutions with a dedication to reliability, ease-of-use and longevity.
Proveris software and instrumentation enable pharmaceutical spray and aerosol drug developers to focus on product development with confidence that their test platforms are collecting valuable data with the accuracy, security, and traceability required for prompt regulatory review.